Hello happy couples! Helping you plan and manage your wedding day is what I do, so here is a little about me.
I am Laura Richert, owner of Birch & Bunny Weddings and Events. I am a WPIC Certified Wedding Planner, Coordinator and Consultant. Event planning has always been a passion of mine, and I got my start with fundraiser banquets and awards galas, although planning weddings is when I’m really in my element.
My ethos is that your wedding should reflect the two of you as a couple, and your interests. It can be as unique and personalized as you wish! There is no cookie cutter, only professional guidance for making your day truly special and meaningful to you.
I love • travel • sushi • fruity red wine • pop rocks • being outdoors • time with friends, family • my hunky hubby • our house-rabbit Humphrey and macarons!
Well, that’s my story and I’m truly dedicated to telling your love story!
Here is how you can work with Birch & Bunny Weddings and Events:
Birch & Bunny Weddings and Events is proud to be WPIC certified.
Wedding Planners’ Institute of Canada
Code of Ethics
- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (Within 48 hrs.)
- We always endeavor to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client, not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
- We cannot guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.